Monday, December 17, 2012

New Book Collection

Hi there I got my new book collection! It was a gift from the company that I'm working. I got it last Friday December 14, 2012. It was really awesome that I got that as a gift because I was saving money for these book series. I can't believe that I got that.

When my boss gave it to me and the moment I opened it, I said "Oh my gosh it's the City of Bones! It's The Mortal Instruments series! I am so happy!"

I really can't get over with it. I feel so much joy in my heart.




As soon as I'm done reading my Harry Potter Series, I'll start reading these books. I'm sure those are awesome one!



PS: Thank you to my boss and workmates for giving this to me! Such an awesome gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...