Monday, March 4, 2013

Book Signing Event Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs


Book signing event by Tahereh Mafi plus bonus Ransom Riggs happened last Saturday March 2, 2013 at National Bookstore, Glorietta 1. Originally, the event is for Tahereh Mafi book signing but all of the book readers was surprised to see Ransom Riggs there that's why the event got more exciting to everyone! 


It was really a good time because there were lots of revelations happened, one of it was when Tahereh Mafi said that Shatter Me is going to have a movie so soon. I'm really excited for that one! And she also said that the third book of Shatter Me is done, she called it "Untitled Me" coz as of now there's no title yet. She's doing revisions as of the moment. I know hos you guys feels I can sense that you're all excited as me.

Ransom Riggs was there also and he's amazingly tall! He's really funny. It feels good to see him too since I can't go to his book signing which happened yesterday March 3, 2013 at Fullybooked Fort Bonifacio branch. It was really a great opportunity to meet two authors at one event. I feel so lucky that day! He also signed the books. So right away I decided to buy one! I'm really lucky 3 books signed in one day!

Here are my signed books take a look!



It was really a great opportunity to meet them both. They're really kind. I want to see them again someday. Both great authors. I haven't read these books yet but I know and I can feel how good the books are. I'm really excited to read all of it.

Honestly, it was my first time to join this kind of event and to meet the author in person, it was really a great feeling, to get to know the person behind an awesome book! It's a great feeling and you'll never regret buying the books and supporting them, that's what I felt. Once in a lifetime event but it's forever in my memory. I'm really looking forward for another books from them and to meet them again someday. 

New books signed. 


11 comments:

  1. I've never been to a signing event!! It looks really cool. You're so lucky to get your books signed.

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sapir V :D it was my first time so yeah I consider it lucky 2 authors in one event :D

      Delete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SIGNED BOOKS!!! Jealous person here! *pouts and looks away* hahahahaha!! I wanted to go to the event but unfortunately, I can't. Too far. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I was also in the Book Signing :D I haven't posted my post about the ransom and tahereh book signing yet since I have exams huhuhu, I love your BG BTW hahaha

    new follower :D

    Psss Tahereh is super green minded hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? too bad I wasn't able to meet you D:

      Thank you for that complement :)

      I followed your blog too :)

      hahaha thanks for that info :))

      Delete
  4. How awesome! Two fab authors. Lucky girl. Thanks for stopping by my blog
    .
    Im now following via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    Thanks for adding us on Twitter. Love your cute blog :D I also had fun
    in the Book Signing event. Tahereh is so pretty and Ransom is uber tall :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree to that :)

      Thank you for that complement! and Nice meeting you during the event :D

      Delete
  6. I missed a bunch of people at the event but it's great that you had fun! :)

    PS: Ransom Riggs used my Sharpie to sign your book. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...