Hello to my first Musing Monday! This meme is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
According to MizB:
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
So for my Musing Monday:
I'm currently reading... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. That's my edition, Bloomsburry. My dad gave that to me long time ago but I started reading it just now.
I'm actually having a hard time reading this because of my busy schedule but I always try to find time for this so that I can move on to another books. I have a pile of books to read. I'm actually excited what will happen on this book since I didn't watch the movie. So it means until now I didn't know how this book or movie ends.
So please please don't be a spoiler? hahaha. I wanna find it out myself.
Aside from that.. I'm reading another book, but it's an ebook :)
I'm not done yet, review is coming soon! Hope you guys read it :)
All I can say for now is I'm enjoying this book. I'm gonna explain more soon. Not now, time will come.
Thank you so much for reading my blog. :)