Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stacking The Shelves.. (01)



Good day! Here's my first ever "Stacking the Shelves" post hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. Here's the book that I will read this weekend.

Publisher: Hyperion 
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
Add to "to-read" on Goodreads

Schuyler Van Alen is starting to get more comfortable with her newfound vampire powers, but she still has many unanswered questions. A trip to Italy in search of her grandfather only serves to make things more confusing. What secrets are the leaders of The Committee hiding? Meanwhile, back in New York, preparations are feverishly underway for the famous Four Hundred Ball. In true Blue Blood fashion, the ball is totally fab, complete with masks--and hidden behind this masquerade is a revelation that will change the course of a young vampire's destiny. 

The thrilling sequel in Melissa de la Cruz's vampire mythology has all the glamour, attitude, and vampire lore that made the first book a hit.


--- Since I'm done reading the book 1 entitled Blue Bloods and I automatically become a fan of this book. I love the flow of the story and for everyone's information I'm a fan of vampire stories that's why, after Twilight Series I decided to read this. Well, I really can't wait to finish this because the book 1 is so amazing and I got really excited for what will happened next! I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it too! 




2 comments:

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...