Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (04)



This meme is hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Hello! for this week I pick a book that I'm currently reading... :) I have lots of STS but I chose this one first.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71x7Nu6Xz8L._SL1360_.jpg

I also post this during the Teaser Tuesday, if you guys noticed.

Anyway, this book was emailed to me by the author itself and it's for a book review so I'm gonna post my review soon as soon as I'm done with this. Though I'm having a hard time reading any books right now because there's so many things I need to do in school... I'm a graduating student (Yehey!)...

SO... that's it for today ;) see ya'll next week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...