Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ... (06)


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

 

 

Well, for this topic I'm not really sure what to answer because I don't know if there's reading conventions happening this coming months. I'm not aware of the news like that but if there's any I would love to go there of course it's gonna be so much fun!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...