Thursday, April 18, 2013

Title Revealed: Allegiant by Veronica Roth


I'm a so excited to share the third book's title of Divergent and it is called "Allegiant".  The book itself will come out on October 22, 2013. I know everyone got excited when the author Veronica Roth announced yesterday that the title will be revealed today. Everyone's thinking what will be the third title and there were so many rumors about it. But now, the day has come, title revealed.


http://24.media.tumblr.com/32ea7f2dea0abb317222e4a8439e142c/tumblr_mlfoncDj7D1ra1823o1_500.png


Everyone's excited for the third book and of course I belong! I can't wait.




For the video check it here US Today: Divergent Book 3 Title



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...