Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just Another Random Thought

Hi, I suddenly want to post something about what I am thinking right now. I am actually bored and not in the mood to do anything I'm thinking of reading a book but my mind is not focused on that right now. It sounds silly right? But I am not really in the mood to do this right now but the fact that I am in my moody state... I need something else to do but I don't what is it.

I wanna do something but I can't focus on that, while I am typing this post I am also conditioning myself to read a book but it is hard so I am also thinking of eating chocolates maybe that can help me? Or I don't know. It's raining here so my random thoughts are starting again. Too many things inside my head and I feel weird bout it. Hope it ends soon you know?

Maybe I just need some motivation or inspiration right now but I can't find it. I tried listening to the music but nothing happens, I played some Facebook games but nothing happened. Then I made a poem. here I'll post it

Shadow

People don't notice me
Or they just ignore me
They just pass by
And not speaking even "hi"

They'll talk if they need something
And disappear when it's over
Is this my role?

I'm always behind someone else
I don't even know why
It's not that I want it there
But maybe there is a reason

I compare myself to a shadow
Because that is me
I just walk with them
Just walk but unsure where to go

But even if I walk,
It's like I don't belong there
It's like I'm just someone
Not that important to them

I can't do anything
I am just there
Behind them, extending
But still I'm being ignored

~Camelle~


What do you think of it? I made that because that's what I think. I was thinking if I should/not post that... but I decided I should. Nothing special I just wanna post it. 
 
Right now, I don't know if I am sad or whatever my mood are so weird today. So am just hoping this kind of mood ends coz I don't wanna spend the rest of my day being like this. I want my day to be a productive one. Well.. I'll try eating chocolates. Hope it helps.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...