This meme is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
According to MizB:
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
--- Musing Monday ---
I'm currently reading The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4) by Melissa De La Cruz. I'm honestly love that series! It's about vampires and I love stories bout them it started in Twilight Saga of course. I love their extra ordinary powers.
I'm enjoying reading the Blue Bloods series for some awesome history part scenes inside the book. I love how the author writes it for me it is really interesting. I'm having a hard time reading right at this moment why? because of so many distractions. Haha! I get easily distracted you know? So that's why. When I start reading I want it in a quiet place and I don't wanna use internet because it will really distract me from reading.
Well I'm hoping this week I'll be able to finish all of the Blue Bloods series. I'm looking forward to that plan. Good luck to me! :))