Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (06)



This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I'm back! I've been really busy for the past few days and I collected books for this Stacking The Shelves meme. So here it is ...



I've been collecting these books for months and finally the only missing piece is the last book Gates of Paradise, I read only the book one and I enjoyed it and then I started collecting it all and the recent one there is the Bloody Valentine. The good thing in there is I bought all of that book through book sale!



This book is from the author itself, I won in her contest so this is my prize! my first ever ARC and also my fourth signed book I'm really glad I won and it includes 3  bookmarks too so pretty! 



Lastly, this book! I attended another book signing event and I bought this book today (May 4, 2013) with 20% off. I'm excited to read this book and do a review. It's been so long since I read this kind of book so I'm really looking forward to this.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...