Today’s 60 Second Interview is with mischievous Bastet and all-round hottie, Elijah Theroux.
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Playful, sexy, mysterious.
2. What’s your favorite pastime?
Deep-sea fishing with my brother, Acelot.
3. Natalie or Day?
Both! Preferably together. I’m not fussy; I love all types of girls. But if I had to choose, then I’d pick Natalie. She did save my life after all!
4. Cats or dogs?
5. What’s your favorite food?
My mom’s fish stew. She used to make it for me every weekend, before she went missing.
6. Tell us a secret about yourself.
I have a heart-shaped birthmark. I’m not telling you where.
7. What are you afraid of?
I have a phobia of birds. Urgh! I just hate them. They make my skin crawl.
8. Who do you love the most in this world?
My brother, Acelot.
9. Who do you hate the most?
Emissary Buchanan. She tortured me, remember?
10. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To find my mom. Alive.
Check out my REVIEW for a chance to win the giveaway! :)