Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (08)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I'm back to this meme! I haven't received any new books for the past weeks I've been busy a lot. So for this week I got two books!


PODs by Michelle Pickett - I received this book last May 30th. ARC copy. Thank you so much to the author of this book!  I'll be posting my review soon! Here's the other photos!



Eden Forest by Aoife Marie Sheridan - I won on her international giveaway so I got this book! I am so lucky coz I really want this book so bad and hoping I can get one and I didn't expect that I'll win! So thank you for this! :) and the book arrived last May 29th.




That's it for my STS this week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...