Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (10)






This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Hi there I am grateful to have a post for this week and I am excited to read these books soon. Just trying to finish the first three books that I have then I'll read these. Like last week I had e-books only for I don't buy books lately.


Tempest (Tempest, #1) 

Tempest by Julie Cross - I got this from a friend of mine she's a blogger too! Hi Mae! anyway, I will read this book soon for I will going to try to join the Philippine book tour coming soon. I hope I can manage it due to lot of work. I'm still excited though.
 
Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, #1)

Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn - I saw this on NetGalley and I suddenly got an interest on reading this so I requested and I am lucky to be approved. It looks interesting isn't it? I wanna read it soon. And find out why Open Minds. 

So there is my Stacking The Shelves for this week. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...