Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ... (08)


Hello! Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
 
•  Grab your current read
•  Open to a random page
•  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So the book I'm reading right now is very interesting! Advanced Happy Release Day to the author of this book! I am excited to post my critic about this and I'm excited to finish it. But for you to have an idea here's my teaser.


He let go of my wrists, but kept his hands against the wall on either side of me. I knew I could push him away if I wanted. My brain told me I should leave. His kiss told me to stay. Instead of pushing him away, my hands gripped his shirt and pulled him to me.

He groaned deep in his throat when I sighed in pleasure. I wrapped one hand in his shirt and threaded the other one into his hair. He let his hands drop from the wall to frame my face. 

"Oh" Jai Li gasped.

Startled, I tried to pull away from David, but he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me to him.

"Kiss," she said in her heavy accent.

"Yes, Jai Li, 'kiss" I whispered. My breathing was heavy and I felt my heart beating a staccato against my ribs.

"Love." She grinned.

I opened my mouth to answer. I'm not sure exactly what I would've said.

David answered before I had a chance. "Yes." He looked into my eyes, his thumb moving gently over my bottom lip. "I think it is." 

PODs. Michelle Pickett. Pages 108-109.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...