Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (12)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I'm here again, glad I have new books for this week and it's all interesting to me. These books are all for review and book tour and I am trying my best to finish it all on time because I have work during daytime so the only time I have for reading is at night. Well, I can still manage. Enough of that here's what I got for this week.

Uniquely Unwelcome: The Shadow World

Uniquely Unwelcome by Brandy Nacole - I got this book through email, I am a part of a book tour hosted by Patricia & Rosario from The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club. I will posting the review on July 25th, and I am excited for the book. Hopefully, you'll stay up for that.

Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)

Broken Faith by Brandy Nacole - Haven't read this book yet I'm excited what's this all about. Once again this book is part of the tour hosted by Patricia & Rosario from The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club. My post will be on July 31st. I am lucky to have this ARC. Thank you so much guys for your emails. 

The Vampire's Daughter (Of Light and Darkness, #1)

Of Light And Darkness by Shayne Leighton - One of the exciting book I got for this week is this one, I can't wait to read this, well. Thank you Shayne Leighton and her publisher for giving this to me, review will be posted soon! I'm so excited for this.
 
Lightpoints

Lightpoints by Peter Kassan -  Thank you author for your email! This one's mysterious to me I have no idea what to expect even if I read the excerpt already and it sounds interesting to me. My review of this book will be posted soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...