Saturday, August 24, 2013

Book Tour (09): Eden Forest by Aoife Marie Sheridan


Welcome to the Eden Forest Virtual Book Tour, I am happy to be part of this one, and I am going to re-post my review on this. My mind still hasn't change about the book still I love the story. Just to cut this short here's my review:

Title: Eden Forest (Saskia Trilogy #1)

Author: Aoife Marie Sheridan
Published: February 23, 2013



Four banished Angels,

A world created by the hands of God,

A Kingdom on its knees,

A secret protected for centuries,

And one mortal can save them all.



Step into Saskia.




The moment I saw this book, it got my attention, I love books with eye-catching book covers. Anyway when I saw this, I was like "Hey this one looks awesome" then I asked the author if the book review slot is still available and lucky it is! So I volunteered for it. Before reading the book I checked Goodreads.com for the excerpt and the genre. I found out that it falls on the Fantasy category, so that time I really got interested.

Sarajane is a simple girl who lives in a mortal world, but one day her mother was gone and nowhere to be found and they have no idea where did she go. Since then, Sarajane dedicated her life looking for her mother and when they see each other, it turns out to be in another world called Saskia. Everything changed since she put her foot on that world. Too many questions are in her mind, but one of the other thing she know is she's a princess who's intended to save Saskia.

The story itself is not complicated, it is simple but you will feel and get excited in every part. There's this moment that I don't want to sleep because I want to finish the book and I found out it's already 3am in the morning, so I was forced to go to sleep. I really love the story, I realized how fantasy differs from before, it's not like a simple fairy godmother and evil witch but it involves something deeper. I love how the author made the twist in every part and how Saskia and the mortal world are connected. It also made me think about Marta and Sarajane, are they related? something like that (I will not answer that to avoid being a spoiler). I love how the villains act on this, they're not that super villains like you'll get irritated on them, well who knows? maybe there's a lot more action that's going to happen on the next books.

All in all I love the book, it's perfect for everyone and other readers in any age group they will enjoy the story. I honestly can't wait to see that book here in the Philippines 'coz unfortunately, I can't see it here yet. I love the story it's really awesome. I can't wait for the next book, because when I read the last part it made me think what will happen next. I really can't wait for it.

I recommend this to other people, because it really has a good story flow. Other readers will enjoy this story too. This is one of the great books to read. 

Other Books

City of SecretsCity of Secrets
Book Two of the Saskia Trilogy 
Aoife Marie Sheridan


COMING SOON


A war awaits her arrival,
A warrant for her arrest.
She must rise as a princess,
And Darkness shall fall.
But will their love survive this battle?
For Tristan and Sarajane?

Step back into Saskia. 
 



 



Aoife Marie SheridanAoife Marie Sheridan has loved reading from a very young age, starting off with mills and boon's books, given to by her grandmother her love for romances grew, by the age of 14 she had read hundreds of them.

Aoife had a passion for writing poetry or in her eyes her journal entries. It was something she did throughout her teens and into her twenties. Aoife won first place for two of her poems and had them published at a young age of just nineteen. Realising she needed to get a real job (What writing isn't) she studied accountancy and qualified working in that field for many years, until her passion for reading returned and she found Maria V Snyder. Poison study one of her favourite books has been read and re-read countless times.

Aoife's first book Eden Forest (Part one of the Saskia Trilogy) came to be after a dream of a man and woman on a black horse jumping through a wall of fire and the idea of Saskia was born. Now with her first novel published and taking first place for Eden Forest with Writers Got Talent 2013, Aoife continues to write tales of fantasy and is currently working on her third book for the Saskia Trilogy amongst other new works.
To contact Aoife you can email her at aoifesheridan101@gmail.com 






Goodreads: Aoife Marie Sheridan

Twitter: @aoifesheri



Email: saskiabookservices@gmail.com



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...