Friday, August 30, 2013

Books to Movies: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


This is what I've been waiting for since I watched the first movie, I really love the book and I can't wait for this anymore (I hope November comes faster!).

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins is such a great book, and I love every scenes in the book and every suspense. I started to love and hate some of the characters and feel sorry for Katniss Everdeen. I know everyone can relate to what I'm saying right now. If you guys didn't read the book yet or watch The Hunger Games, you should better try it now.

Here's the trailer...



This includes to my to-be-watch list. I've been looking forward in watching this movie and no matter what happen I'll watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...