Friday, August 30, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ... (16)


Another FF week, and they got an interesting question here. 

Q: If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?

A really hard question, I have tons of books that I want for the rest of my life, and one isn't enough, but oh well, hmmm, so hard to think it took me 5 minutes to debate what book I want. I think, the best book should be Night by Elie Wiesel. 
Night  (The Night Trilogy, #1)

That was the first book I've read when I went back to reading and it's awesome in so many ways. I've read that for three times already and the goosebumps and emotions are still there. I always feel the heartbreaking scenes and it makes me cry. I honestly love this book so much and I will never get tired reading this book over and over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...