Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (13)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Because I don't have internet at home right now, I am having a hard time to post my STS.  The e-books I've got have been piled up now. Yet, I'm excited to share it with you, here it is:

American Girl On Saturn

American Girl On Saturn by Nikki Godwin - I have a copy of this book because I am joining the book tours hosted by my co-blogger Dianne of Oops! I Read A Book Again. I'll start reading this soon and I am honestly excited.

The Vampire's Reflection (Of Light and Darkness #2)
The Vampire's Reflection by Shayne Leighton - This is the second book of "Of Light And Darkness". I really wanna continue reading this now, just finishing something first. I enjoyed reading the first book and looking forward for this one. 

Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)Backward Glass
Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones & Backward Glass by David Lomax - These books are from NetGalley, I'm so glad that it got accepted, I am once again fascinated by the cover and curious with the story. I will read this soon swear.

Significance (Significance, #1)

Significance by Shelly Crane - This is the first book from the Significance Novel. Well I got this book coz I was lucky (just kidding) but for real I got this when it was free, I don't know if it's still free. But then I read one of Shelly Crane's books and I love it and I'm looking forward in reading this one.
 
Breathless (The Blue Fire Saga, #1)

Breathless by Scott Prussing - I also got this for free, and the title is catchy, I wonder what the content is. If you guys know what I mean?. I will read this soon too!

So there's my Stacking The Shelves for the week and I am really excited to read every single book. I am curious and looking forward to it. It's in my iPad now actually, saying Hi! to me, Lol. I hope I'll find time reading all this, I am somehow having a hard time because of work and other stuff I do personally.

Anyway, thank you guys for reading & dropping by! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...