Friday, August 16, 2013

Three Authors In One Event



Finally I can post this one, I was planning to post it since I heard the news yet I was really busy. I have time and still excited about this announcement.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s720x720/1184878_10151583990041914_744972416_n.jpg

Melissa De La Cruz, Alyson Noel and Margaret Stohl is going to visit Manila! I will definitely go there coz first I really want to meet them. I don't wanna miss this opportunity. Three authors in one event? It is so perfect! YA authors are here and I can't stop being so excited! I will do anything just to be there. 

Visit them? Yes! this event will be awesome I can feel it. There'll be three events, (I wonder why three, maybe because they're three of them too?) Just kidding. Anyway, I wont spoil the details aside from the NO REGISTRATION FEE needed.

You guys can find the details at the National Bookstore Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...