Monday, September 16, 2013

Book Signing Event Margaret Stohl, Alysson Noel & Melissa De La Cruz

Book signing with Melissa De La Cruz, Alyson Noel and Margaret Stohl last Saturday, September 14, 2013 at The Podium, Ortigas. There are other book signing events aside from that, one is in Cebu which happened last Friday, September 13, 2013 and the other one is in the Manila International Bookfair at SMX Mall of Asia, it happened yesterday, September 15, 2013. 

Honestly? It was fun! There were so many people patiently waiting for the stars of the night, everyone has different stories talking about books and all that. Some are busy reading and some are alone like me, lol, it doesn't matter. I still met new friends there, my day didn't end negatively. One of my friend there named Annie she's a librarian and the other one is a high school student named Kaitlyn. 

When the three authors arrived everyone's excited and they can't hide it! The authors are really awesome, so down-to-earth and they are very friendly. Melissa De La Cruz really missed Philippines and she was away for 28 years, she didn't come back since then. She cried, because of that and somehow regretting that she didn't visit early. 

Margaret Stohl, is so funny. She did her pose thingy, which makes us smile. She's really cute! She talked a lot about her friends and books, and she smile a lot, I guess she really loves to make people happy. Well, she did a good job! And, Alyson Noel as we all know she already had her first visit here in Manila, and traveling now with her friends means so much! I wanna thank her for bringing the two authors with her, she encouraged them. These lovely ladies really makes our night wonderful. My day suddenly turned in to an energetic one, I can't even hide my happiness. 

It's like a dream! I finally met her, she's one of my favorite authors. She talked to me a lot about Blue Bloods while signing the book.  She loves Schuyler!!! I'm really happy I met her! I'm a big fan of Blue Bloods series. She's cool and so kind, and one more thing I like about her is she's a Filipina too. 

Lucky I really decided to come or else? I wont see her and get my books signed.  It is really a great feeling, meeting one of your favorite author, completing her book series 'coz you're dreaming she's coming here one day? For me this is a dream come true with a bonus! 


I got lucky to meet these two fabulous authors! Haven't read their works yet but I'm familiar with it in a different way, and I am pretty excited to read it! I'm glad I was able to talk to them and get my books signed. I love them both, got a hugged from Margaret Stohl!!! *blush* and I was able to shake-hands with Alyson Noel. It's like a dream!

Honestly? I love the friendship they have, and seeing all of them together is such an awesome opportunity that I'm glad I didn't miss. 


All of these books are signed!!! I met someone named Annie and she helped me with my other books. Thank you Annie! It was so kind of her, 'coz she didn't even hesitate to help me. Here's a closer look!










So happy with all of these! Thank you so much National Bookstore for inviting those authors here! It was a really great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...