Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (16)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Late post! Sorry guys I was so busy yesterday, I went to the book signing of Margaret Stohl, Melissa De La Cruz and Alyson Noel! They are all awesome I swear. Anyway, I have lots of books to share today, combination of e-books and paper copies. I will not make this long so here it is:



Bought
- Icons by Margaret Stohl

Received (from Kate)
Heart Waves by Danielle Sibarium
- Breaking Waves by Danielle Sibarium
- Splendor by Anna Godbersen
- Edge of Apocalypse by Tim LaHaye & Craig Parshall

Borrowed (for Review)
- Vortex by Julie Cross

Thank you so much Kate of The Bookaholic Blurbs and Dianne of Oops! I Read A Book Again



Bought in Best Sellers (The Podium)
- Gates of Paradise by Melissa De La Cruz

Gosh! Finally my Blue Bloods series is complete!! So lovely!


Received from NetGalley
- Sia by Josh Grayson
- Allure by Lea Nolan
- Thin Space by Judy Casella
- Finding Home by Lauren K. McKellar

This is awesome thank you NetGalley!!


Received from the author
- Free Souls by Susan Kaye Quinn

These books are all awesome! I can't wait to read it all! What did you get this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...