Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Help The Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) Victims

I blog about books and for now I will take a break, I will dedicate this post for the typhoon victims wishing this can help them. My fellow Filipinos from the southern part of our country really need a lot of help right now. If you guys haven't heard the news yet, the photos will speak for you. This typhoon happened recently, and here's the damages:


Photo from Inquirer.net

Photo from Philstar
If you want to help, simply jot down these numbers or accounts, God Bless you all.

Redcross Philippines:

You can SMS or logon to those social sites if you are looking for your loved ones.

For donations, here's the post from UNICEF


One of my former professor posted something about this too and you can reach her here: Skysenshi.com. I got these photos from her. 

Bloggers out there, let us help and spread the word. Thank you so much everyone for reading and supporting my fellow Filipinos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...