Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome Year 2014


Hi everyone!!! This is my first post for this year (obviously, LOL). I want to thank everyone who became part of my 2013, to those awesome authors and publishers who trusted me for book reviews, to my new blogger/bookish friends and to those authors who visited Philippines for book signings! I am so grateful. My past year was really great, I am praying that this year will be more awesome more friends to meet and more authors and publishers to be friend with. More books to read of course! 

I'm starting to build my 2014 to-be-read list as well as my upcoming tour posts. And what I'm looking forward to is the Goodreads 2014 reading challenge, my goal is to read 100 books for this year! Good luck to me and to other readers!

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Camelle has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

I also want to thank all those people who joined in my anniversary and Christmas giveaway, that was really fun. I'm planning to have another giveaway soon! (Birthday Giveaway)

This is a challenge for me because I have to think over and over what are the books I enjoyed from the previous year, since 2013 has ended and that "13" is my favorite number at the same time a great year, I listed down the top 13 books which I enjoyed so much.

Shatter Me & Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
I really love these series it's really a must read! One more thing, I met Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs! (amazing couple).



Black City & Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards
Another great book! I can't wait for Wings!!!


Every Day by David Lavithan
I like this book and it really touched my heart

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
I love this series though I'm not done yet! (I hate myself for that).
I met Melissa De La Cruz in person!!!


Eden Forest by Aoife Marie Sheridan
When it comes to YA, Fantasy I love this one!

Backward Glass by David Lomax
Time travel!!! I love this one! So many adventures

Ink by Amanda Sun
I like this one coz I was like reading a manga! I missed watching anime's too.

After Hello by Lisa Mangum
Romance, YA? I so love this one! I can't stop smiling when I read this

American Girl on Saturn by Nikki Godwin
I started to love Contemporary more because of this book! This is so fun to read.


Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
Another Fantasy, YA that I love this is so cool!! (Ethan Chase!)


Mutilate My Heart by Emily Godwin
This is tricky!!! But I like this one, it's one of kind.


Taste by Kate Evangelista
I love this book. Of course Demitri. LOL but seriously this is awesome and makes me crave for the next book!


Escaping Reality & Infinite Possibilities by Lisa Renee Jones
I like this tricky book. It challenges me to read.


So that's my top 13 books! It is really hard to choose. For this year I'm planning to face my physical books rather than the e-books. Once again thank you everyone for being part of my 2013!

You guys are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...