Monday, March 24, 2014

Book Tour: The Right Moves by Emma Hart




US & UK Cover
Title: The Right Moves (The Game #3)
Author: Emma Hart
Date of Publication: March 27, 2014
Organised By: The Book Lovers


Her past is wrought with demons.

His past is full of heartbreak.

Yet he's the one person that can remind her what it means to live.

Abbi Jenkins never thought she would leave the walls of the mental institution that's housed her for the last year. Now she has, but that doesn't mean she's forgotten everything Pearce put her through.

She knows there's only one way to deal with the depression that claws at her mind each day, and ballet becomes more than a hobby, a dream. Ballet - and Julliard - becomes a reason to live. Something to hold on for.

Blake Smith left London for one reason and one reason only. Running from the heartbreak of his past was never something he wanted to do, but with constant reminders everywhere he turned, it became his only option. When he arrives in New York City, he vows he'll keep the promise he made to his sister and get into Juilliard.

But he doesn't expect to be paired with Abbi in class, the girl whose eyes show a world of pain he's seen before. Pain he knows too well. As each hour they spend together pulls them closer, Blake can't fight his need to save her from herself.

Lines blur as their pasts are wrenched into the open, and they have to ask themselves whether they're too broken to ever to be fixed, or if they're the healing the other needs.

BUY LINKS – on sale thru April 3rd at $0.99 (normal $3.99):


Amazon US: amzn.to/1jNKgcr
Amazon UK: amzn.to/1ajKpE6
Barnes & Noble: bit.ly/1ib2JPu
Kobo: bit.ly/1de8q0o

I was so worried when I learned that this book is already in the third sequel, I'm worried I won't be able to    understand the story. I was thinking I won't be able to do a better review, I was also thinking if I need to ask a favor from someone to lend me a copy of the first and second book but then I wasn't able to read the first two book yet this book I think is enough already (I'm still interested with the first two books). 

To be honest, this book is worth of your time. The story is inspirational. I fell in love with this book right away and this is intriguing. I was so curious what's with Abbi Jenkins, what about her past and all. I am overwhelmed on how this story was made because it is full of hope and dreams. The book tells to the readers not to give up. The book tells the readers that darkness will lead you to nowhere, we have to keep moving on for us to reach our dreams. The more I read the book the more I don't want to stop. It is giving me lots of hope. I think I will re-read the book or better read the first two books. I'm curious with the first two.

Of course, a book this good won't be GOOD without a love story and to tell you the truth I adore it. The love they have is full of trust, hope and promises. It is the kind of love that every woman wants to have, for short it is a perfect relationship. You haven't met the guy yet don't you? Well let me tell you who is Blake Smith, he is a British-good looking-guy, he loves to dance just like Abbi Jenkins. He has his own life's issue so he decided to walk away from the life that he used to have not just that the other reason is that he has to fulfill his dream to enter Julliard. He is a good ballet dancer and he has a good chance to enter that well-known dance school. If you haven't met Abbi Jenkins yet, she's the woman who undergoes to a serious case of depression. She's a good dancer and dancing became her therapy though there are times that she can't control her emotions. Abbi and Blake met at Bianca's dance studio both of them is dreaming to enter Julliard. It was like their fate is made since the day they met.

"Sometimes you have to take a risk. Anything you decide is going to go one of two ways: you'll either get it wrong and move on or you'll get it right and live in that moment. Both of those outcomes will change your life. Both of them will alter the way you think and both of them will affect the decisions you make for the rest of your life, but that doesn't mean they should make your future decisions for you." - This excerpt, means everything to me. I like it because it is true. I like it so much because it explains everything about the mystery of creating decisions.

"There's nothing good in forgetting. Remembering, although it hurts, is what you need to do. You need to take all the memories no matter how much they hurt and force them out. Even if it means reliving every single time he hurt you and every time you hurt yourself, you must remember. Forgetting isn't the key to moving on. Remembering is, because only once we've remembered can we forget."  - Another excerpt that I love, why? because I've been in this state, and it's like this excerpt is talking to me. I tried applying this in to my life and I guess it is working.

The book consists of so many memorable and helpful phrases that you can apply to you life that's another reason why I love this book. The book was like talking to me.

So, all in all? The book is something that you don't want to miss reading. It is not like the other books that focuses on the new adult genre. This one is enjoyable to read.

My Ratings



By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies – usually wine – and writes books.

Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy – unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.
Connect with Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...