Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ... (39)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews
Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been really busy lately. Things at work has been really tough now. Anyway despite of the busy schedule, I've managed to collect some books for March book haul. It was few but I guess it's better than nothing right? 

Check my book haul for March below:


Brought
Nothing to Lose by Alex Flinn
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
The Place He Made by Edie Clark
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley

Gifted to me
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Switched by Amanda Hocking


From NetGalley
Where You End by Anna Pellicioli
Crossing Abby Road by Ophelia London
Getting Lucky Number Seven by Cindi Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...