Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ... (40)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews
Book haul for half-month of May is below! I'm just so happy to be granted with the lovely ARCs and I saw two signed copies in a bookstore which I bought. The photos are below.. what can you say about these books? Are they exciting to read or what? I'm really curious with everything right now.. so hard to choose!


ARCs from HarperCollins
The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
Finding Paris by Joy Preble
Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer - Book Review

Bought from National Bookstore
(signed copies)
Panic by Lauren Oliver
Looking for Alaska John Green


e-books from NetGalley
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Rogue by Julie Kagawa
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...