Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ... (43)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews
Hello there bookworms! here's another set of STS for the month of August.. yes like I've said I will post a monthly collection instead of weekly since I haven't got the chance to buy much books as I can it is sad I know but ... I need to work too right? so I could buy more if ever. Oh well... below is what I've got!


ARCs
The Tattooed Heart by Michael Grant
Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers
Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson

Borrowed
Life of Pi by Yann Martel

Bought
Tempest by Julie Cross (Book Review)
Circles of Hell by Dante Alighieri
The Beautifull Cassandra by Jane Austen


NetGalley
Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Scheier
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...