Sunday, November 29, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ... (45)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews

OCTOBER BOOK HAUL! I'm so excited to let you all see these books that I've collected. This is also the reason why I'm broke during the whole October, LOL. Won't make this long, below are my books!

Brought
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
The Infinite Moments of Us by Lauren Myracle
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Wonder by R.J. Palacio (Signed)
365 Days of Wonder by R.J. Palacio (Signed)
Interim Goddess of Love #1 by Mina Esguerra (Signed)
Queen of the Clueless by Mina Esguerra (Signed)
Blossom Among Flowers by Jay Tria (Signed)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Given/Gifted to me
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Rogue by Julie Kagawa

ARC
Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling
You Were Here by Cory McCarthy
The Shadow's Curse by Amy McCulloch
Until We Break by Jamie Howard
Alice Takes Back Wonderland by David Hammons


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...