Thursday, March 31, 2016

Without You

I've been lonely for a week
but after this maybe happiness goes again
Friends are there
Love is out for some time

I've chosen to be single
not because of someone else
I break him up for being unrespectful
and he thinks that he's always right

Maybe it's time for me to discover my life
What are the things I can do
And what are the things that can make me happy
I should not depend on others

Maybe this is the time
I should learn how to be alone
Alone in a sense that
I don't have any relationships

I should learn how to accept things
It may be bad or good
Life goes on
Whatever it may be








[written April 23, 2010]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...