Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stacking The Shelves ... (46)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I had my STS post.. almost a year? I think... I'll start posting the latest books I've got for the past months that passed by. I won't make the introduction long.. here's my STS for this week!


Bought from Fullybooked

Beautiful Creatures Box Set
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Idols by Margaret Stohl
Invaded by Melissa Landers

Bought from PowerBooks

Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood
Rain Reign by Ann Martin

Given to me

Morning Star by Pierce Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...