Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Gift

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/23726_4986543623518_2071378468_n.jpgLook what I've got for Christmas!!! I'm really happy! My boyfriend gave this to me yesterday! I'm really happy because finally my Harry Potter series is complete!

I'm so lucky that I got this... I once said to him "For Christmas you can give me the Harry Potter book 6 the Half-Blood Prince", but I didn't know that he will really do it! I didn't know that he will give me this for Christmas! I'm really happy! I'm happy that he gave me that although all my Harry Potter books came from him, I'm still happy that he really bought that for me. That was his surprise for me and I'm really happy!

Note: Thank you honey! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...