Monday, December 17, 2012

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Update 1)

Hi there, I decided to make an update to all the books that I'm reading so here's my first one.

I'm almost half of the book now, it takes me so long to read because of too many distractions. I'm can easily be distracted you know but when I find time to read I will surely read until I finish the book. So far, I'm enjoying the Chapter 19 of it, hoping that I can finish it this week. It took me so long to read it again because of work, it's kinda hard for me doing things at the same time so I need to find time.

So there, so far I'm on the part of The Hungarian Horntail (Chapter 19). I find it interesting and I'm excited to finish everything so I can find out what happened to Harry and Ron, and everything. Please don't give a hint of what happened, don't be a spoiler.

Keep supporting my blog! I'll update about the books that I'm currently reading as much as I can.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...