Friday, March 8, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday... (01)


Welcome to my first Feature Follow Friday this is a weekly event hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.

I'm really excited for this coz it's my first time here hoping that many people can read my post. I want to see people commenting on my blog it's really awesome because I know someone's reading it.

Follow me also on Twitter and Goodreads. For the question:


What is a book you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn't popular?


.. Hmmm lemme see, there are a lot of books that I really love that other people love. It's really hard to decide but, there's actually one book series that people really like but for me I don't want to read it and it's the Fifty Shades of Grey series. It's not that I don't like it but for me, it's kinda weird if I read it. 

And for me, I like Cecilia Ahern books but I don't see a lot of people reading her books. I like it because of the flow of the stories you can pick a lot of lessons there.





11 comments:

  1. Good pick. but i haven't heard of that author so i'll give her a shot.

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-38.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :) I followed back already :D

      yes you must try reading her books :D

      Delete
  2. I read 50 just to see what the hype is about. It certainly wasn't my thing, and I don't know what women found appealing about that despicable character. I don't get it!

    New GFC follower

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat
    Here's my F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow :D I followed back already :) I read your FF :D

      I just read the synopsis of 50 shades from that I don't want the story i find it really weird :p

      Delete
  3. Lol I agree with you. I dont really get the whole 50 shades thing either. Just not my thing.
    Thanks for coming by My FF
    old follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read I tend not to like Erotica or Romance that and I am picky, I have heard funny things about that series though so it perks my interest but I probably would never get to it. Thanks for stopping by my blog I am a new follower GFC:)
    My FF Krista@KristaReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me ":)"

      I really don't want erotica thing it's weird really ":D"

      Delete
  5. Yeah, Fifty Shades is definitely not for everyone.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're right to avoid the Fifty Shades books, they are very poorly written.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...