Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nominated at Liebster Award :)



First and foremost I wanna thank Shelley of Shelley's Daily Dose for nominating me at this blogging award. It's really awesome to be nominated. Thank you so much! :)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgbc_ddlIT_yvLo8hgrcVKRA39PEj3vOpP4px9kXJbjWJ1rqFQqVG6QCuH1xF5fGaZmtcil1SwuDY54Kih1aqGsljbR3WS5hME-VZY9goPyY-fBYHEca3bV3m6-gKz1rHsSVeQVT7IhTIg/s1600/liebster.jpg
The Liebster Award is an award given to Bloggers by other Bloggers! That makes it even more special!
-- Rules --


1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.

-- Check out my 11 random facts --

1. I'm still studying Systems Software Engineering and I'm graduating on May.
2. I have a boyfriend already for almost 3 years (2 years & 9 months to be exact).
3. I love cakes, pasta and chocolates.
4. I love traveling, out of towns and all.
5. I got addicted to books just last year as far as I remember.
6. I'm a Java Developer.
7. I'm actually anti-social, but I'm trying to work on it.
8. My dream is to build my own library (inside my own house).
9. I love playing a guitar.
10. I love making desserts.
11. I love blogging and social sites.

-- My Answers to Shelley --

1. I study, waiting for my graduation at the same time working as a part time programmer.
2. I have lots of favorite books, all I can say is I love series books.
3. There's a lot of differences, I grew up already in a technology era and they don't so at that part, you can see it has a big difference and whatever they know is not that applicable now.
4. Recipe... making chocolate mousse even if I haven't tried it yet.
5. None.
6. Buy a lot of books.
7. I started blogging because I want to express what I thought about books that I've read.
8. My parents are my hero.
9. My hobbies, reading books, playing a guitar and traveling.
10. Least favorite celebrity?  hmmm I dunno.
11. Journey, Airsupply

-- My Questions --

1. What's your hobby?
2. What your most embarrassing moment?
3. What's your favorite book? Why?
4. How old are you?
5. Are you still studying? (if not what's your work?)
6. Do you have a twitter account? (Follow Me @Milly611)
7. Are you following my blog?
8. What's your favorite color?
9. If you had a second chance in life what would you want to be?
10. What is the one thing that you could never let go of? (physical object)
11. What traits do you look for a guy/girl?

-- My 11 Nominees --


Thank you so much again for nominating me :)








7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! ^^ What more can I say!? Thank you again! Where are the questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah! sorry I'll update it tomorrow :)) forgot bout that ;p

      Delete
    2. Here are my answers. :) Glad to answer all of your questions.
      http://books-and-coffee-now.blogspot.ro/2013/03/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  2. New follower through NetworkedBlogs.I enjoyed my visit here today. Have a great day and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Thank you for nominating me!!! It means a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...