Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday... (01)



Hello! Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading


•  Grab your current read
•  Open to a random page
•  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Linda stops and looks at me. I can see by her face that she wishes she hadn't said that. "Look, I'm not like normal people and neither are you."

~ (on ebook) page 33. Eden Forest -  



19 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover and teaser of this one. Enjoy!
    My TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hadn't seen this one it looks good :)
    here's our TT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser, wonder how they are different!

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/03/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay ... then what kind of people are they? Good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An intriguing teaser and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting and I really love that cover!!
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a good story :D review will be posted soon :)

      Thanks for dropping by ^_^

      Delete
  8. This looks like a great book, I love the teaser! I'm adding it to my TBR pile. Check out my teaser @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh? Not like normal people. Makes me wonder what they are then. Great teaser. And loving that cover. :)

    I have a teaser up this week if you'd like to stop...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-154.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wondering what makes them different from "normal people." Of course, normal people don't make very interesting characters in books, do they?
    My teaser is from THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...