Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ... (07)







Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.


Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

 This is an interesting question! haha I love this. 

Anyway, if I get a chance to hang out with any author I would like to hang out with Stephanie Meyer and I want to talk about her book and what inspired her to write that and also I want us to watch Twilight Saga together and eat popcorns.  

Also, I want to hang out with Suzanne Collins and Tahereh Mafi, they both wrote a great book same as Stephanie Meyer. So if I'm fortunate, I wanna hang out with them and talk about books and watch movies with them and at the end I will ask for them to sign my books :)

It sounds fun! :D

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...