Friday, May 31, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: May 31st - June 6th



This blog is hosted by Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer.

From the creator:

If you want schedule next week's post, click here to find the next prompt question. To submit a question, fill out thisform.

What to do:

1. Post on your blog answering this question:

This week's question submitted by Tanya.

2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list below (enter your Blog Name and the direct link to your post answering this week’s question. Failure to do so will result in removal of your link).

3. Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower.  The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. 

What is your favorite series that you've finished all the books (more than 3 books) to? 

Great question! Well.. I've read a lot of books and until now my favorite series is the Twilight Saga. I love the book so much. I love the vampire-human story and I love every character there specially Alice! she's so cute! 

Next is, I love the Percy Jackson series, seriously I felt like I am a child again while reading that. I love the adventures and I am a big fan of Greek gods and goddesses. I wanna read the Kane Chronicles and the Heroes of Olympus. Lastly, I am not done yet with the series but I love the Blue Bloods series! It is awesome it's all about vampires too and I am enjoying it. And also the Mortal Instruments, I am enjoying it too! 

So far that's on my list or should I say those are the series that stands out. 

What's yours? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...