Friday, May 24, 2013

Book Review: Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz

Title: Revelations  (Blue Bloods #3)
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
Publisher:  Disney Hyperion
Published: October 31, 2008
Pages:264
Source: owned (Hardbound)
 
Schuyler Van Alen's blood legacy has just been called into question: is the young vampire in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? As controversy swirls, Schuyler is left stranded in the Force household, trapped under the same roof as her cunning nemesis, Mimi Force, and her forbidden crush, Jack Force.

When an ancient place of power is threatened in Rio de Janeiro, however, the Blue Bloods need Schuyler on their side. The stakes are high, the battle is bloody; and through it all Schuyler is torn between duty and passion, love and freedom.

Romance, glamour, and vampire lore collide in the highly anticipated third book in best-selling author Melissa de la Cruz's Blue Bloods series.

Speechless for this book. Wow! This is really awesome I didn't expect that. I can't put the book down all I want is to know what will happen next. I also want to know what will happen to that love triangle between Schuyler, Oliver and Jack.It is so nice to know more about how they love each other very interesting.

The title itself comes with a lot of package what I mean is it is really full of revelations. I really want to know every little details of the character specially Schuyler Van Alen she's a mysterious kid because she's a human-vampire. She's not a pure vampire as we speak. I felt sad on the other parts of the story there is hurt, pain and loss. It's too much for everyone specially for Schuyler Van Alen. What was it? It's for you guys to find out!

In this book you will find a lot of new things about them. Also, this book will reveal the true nature of each every lead character and those whispers that Bliss heard inside her mind? You'll discover it here. This is a very interesting one and I'm really excited to move on to the fourth book! 

I really didn't expect that I will get hooked on this book, it's like every book has it's new story new revelations. I wonder what the fourth book is all about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...