Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beautiful Blogger Award


The Rules:
  1. Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
  2. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
  3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 7 fellow Bloggers, tell them by posting a comment on their Blog*.
First I wanna thank the author of Saskia Trilogy, Aoife Marie Sheridan for nominating me in this blogger award. She's an awesome writer I already read her first book and it is awesome. I love the story of it, can't wait for the next book. She's one of my favorite fantasy authors. I really love her book and yes thank you for sending me the book! I got it already. Thank you so much.

You guys can visit her site here http://aoifesheri.wordpress.com/

ABOUT ME

1. I graduated from college last May 21 this year and it was so awesome because my whole family attended my graduation ceremony.

2. I love social media/sites, I love blogging and reading books.

3. I am a Taylor Swift fan, I'm a Swifty.

4. I am a programmer / system software engineer and I'm working now. 

5. I love cakes specially chocolate mousse and black forest. And I'm not a fan of ice creams I eat them but not so much unlike cakes I eat a lot of it and also chocolates.

6. I love coffee so much but I'm trying to control myself sometimes coz too much caffeine is bad too.

7. I have a boyfriend we're classmates since 1st year college, and we started our relationship when we entered our 3rd year college so next week it'll be our anniversary and we're three years by then.

Here's my seven lovely bloggers!!! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...