Friday, June 7, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ... (13)


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.

Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why

Good question... hmmm.. this one's hard, but there's one series that didn't catch my attention and for me it's a boring one. I don't hate that series in fact until now I'm still curious about it. What book? It's the Artemis Fowl series. I am a fan of fantasy but these books really didn't have a thing on me. Do you know what I mean? Guess you do. But honestly I'm still curious about it I read the book one and I didn't continue reading the rest. I might disappoint myself but maybe someday.

RULES via Alison Can Read:

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...