This meme is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
According to MizB:
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
--- Musing ---
Hi it's Monday again and I don't really know what do you guys expect me to share but I have a little thing here, I got my iPad Mini finally! (Yey!) and I can read e-books now without any hassle. So... honestly I am reading 2 books one is the Every Day by David Levithan and the other one is the City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, yes, I am not yet done with that book because I was so busy last week and I got so tired and all I always come home late and sleepy so I have no time to read anymore. Sad fact isn't it? and I honestly miss reading my books.
At work I can manage to read Every Day because it is an e-book, but I can't read that much. Honestly? I am so curious about that book and I read the first chapter and I want more. I can't stop myself from reading it once I started!
I am going to add another book on my list and it is entitled Wide Awake by Shelly Crane, I stopped reading that before because I had a hard time reading it on my laptop but now that I got my iPad it'll be easy and besides it is for a blog tour and for review! :)
I should finish everything before July. Good luck to me!