Monday, July 1, 2013

Musing Mondays ... (09)


This meme is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
 
According to MizB:
 
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
•  Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
•  Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
•  Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
•  Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
 
--- Musing ---
 
Hello it's Monday again and I'm back! Sorry I've been very busy lately because of my work I'm always tired so I usually go to bed right away but it doesn't mean that I don't read books, it's harder this time because the reading time of mine is longer than before. Well, the important thing is I was able to finish it and produce a review.

So... this week, I am reading the third entry of The Mortal Instruments which is City Of Glass, and honestly? I am enjoying it now. I like how the story starts it's suddenly catchy. So, every night I always read it. Somehow I managed to read until on the 100th page last weekend even though I am busy and I'm gonna continue it later! I am so excited. I chose the book because I wanna know what will be the ending of it. I wanna read it all before the movie comes out! Don't worry I will not be a spoiler.
 
There are parts that makes me sad specially at the part where Jace and Clary had an argument. It almost ripped my heart off.  That hurts you know? Well.. I'm gonna post my review as soon as I'm done with it! Hopefully I can finish it this week. 

Thank you for reading! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...