Monday, August 26, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (14)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Hi everyone, I am so happy right now because the books I will post here are personally my requests and it was granted by the Author herself, NetGalley and Harlequin Teen. Thank you so much!

Closed Hearts (Mindjack Trilogy, #2)

Closed Hearts (Mindjack Trilogy #2) by Susan Kay Quinn - I'm so glad that my request was granted by the author herself. I really enjoy the book 1 of it and I'm looking forward reading this next book. I am working on my schedule so, I will post my review soon. 

Ink (Paper Gods, #1)The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)

Ink by Amanda Sun & Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa - I got this from NetGalley and it was granted I'm really happy and of course Harlequin Teen, emailed me they're the one who confirmed this book. I'm really glad I can read this soon! Thank you so much. 

The Bookstore

The Bookstore by Deborah Meyer - Another book from NetGalley, once again my request was accepted. I'm curious about this book and I wanna read it. So, thank you so much for accepting my request. 

Book reviews and feedbacks will be posted  soon, I'm still reading some of the books I got from the authors/publishers and from NetGalley too so obviously I'm kinda loaded right now. So, give me time to read. Thank you again for all of these e-books I got for the week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...