Thursday, September 12, 2013

Book Review: Closed Hearts by Susan Kaye Quinn

Closed Hearts (Mindjack Trilogy, #2)
Title: Closed Hearts (Mindjack Trilogy #2) 
Author: Susan Kaye Quinn  
Publisher: Createspace
Published: May 23. 2012
Pages: 342
Source: ebook from the author


When you control minds, only your heart can be used against you.

Eight months ago, Kira Moore revealed to the mindreading world that mindjackers like herself were hidden in their midst. Now she wonders if telling the truth was the right choice after all. As wild rumors spread, a powerful anti-jacker politician capitalizes on mindreaders’ fears and strips jackers of their rights. While some jackers flee to Jackertown—a slum rife with jackworkers who trade mind control favors for cash—Kira and her family hide from the readers who fear her and jackers who hate her. But when a jacker Clan member makes Kira’s boyfriend Raf collapse in her arms, Kira is forced to save the people she loves by facing the thing she fears most: FBI agent Kestrel and his experimental torture chamber for jackers.

I had fun reading the book and I call it, battle-of-the-minds. It's fascinating, fighting using just your mind and controlling people against their wills? I like this more because there's more fighting scenes and the twists are good. I've expected more from this book and I'm glad it was filled but then, I want the third book coz I wanna know what happened to everyone! I honestly had an emotional feeling before and after I finished reading it. My attention is fully focused to every scenes and I can imagine them fighting, running and so on. It's fun to read it swear.
Once again, I love the cover!!! It's so lovely and catchy, whoever is the designer of the book, praise to her/him! It's really eye catching and from the cover itself the book looks interesting already. I love this kind of covers, 

Kira Moore, she's a mindjacker and I can say a very stubborn lady, I don't like her for being like that because it only cause negative things, and actually she's kinda selfish, lol. She's just Kira and maybe she still wants answers to her power and all that and she wants her mortal enemy killed because of the things he did to every jackers in town. Will Kira be the only one who can save the other jackers? and will there be a peace between the mind readers and mind jackers?

Thank you to Susan Kaye Quinn for giving me a copy of the book it's an honor to read this. It is lovely! I love every part of it and especially Kira and Raf's love team? It always makes me smile. 

My Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...