Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (15)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I'm excited to post the new books I've bought during the book sale, and also those e-books I've got for my reviews. I wont make the introduction long so here it is:



Bought in National Bookstore (Glorietta)
- The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockheart
- Beastly by Alex Flinn
- Flipped by Van Draanen
- Fallen by Lauren Kate

Bought in Powerbooks (Greenbelt)
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson 

These are the books I've bought during the whole week sale, some books there are not my interest I'm just lucky I found all these. Another books added to my collection, and I'm gonna be very busy to read all of it for sure! I love book sale!

Here's the e-books I'm telling you;

Endless

For Review
- Endless by Amanda Gray 

I've been waiting for this since I saw the post about looking for bloggers to join the book tour luckily I was able to join, and I'm so excited to read this.

After Hello

For Review
- After Hello by Lisa Mangum 

I love the cover!!! It's so cute. Anyway, another e-book I got for book tour and I'm excited with this one too. 

That's it! I'm really happy with all the books I've got for this week! I feel blessed having all of it, that's my only addiction (LOL).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...