Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stacking The Shelves ... (20)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I wanna thank NetGalley and Harlequin Teen for these awesome e-books I received for this week. I'm really happy when I saw the email and I checked my NetGalley account I got accepted. It's awesome!!! All are great reads! my reviews soon! 

Wait there's more! I also received e-books from the tour organizer and authors because I am part of the tour and I will review it. So thank you everyone!!!


Received from NetGalley
  • Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb
  • Pawn by Aimee Carter
  • Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
  • Waterfell by Amalie Howard


 Received (from a tour host)
  • Only Half Alive by Konstanz Silverbow (review will be posted on November 11)
  Received (from a tour host)

  • Mutilate My Heart by Emily Godwin (Review will be posted on November 25)


Received (from the author)
  • Chasing Forever Down by Nikki Godwin 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...