Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday ... (18)

http://www.alisoncanread.com/2013/11/feature-and-follow-friday-175.html

Q: Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?

For my opinion, I guess it's Harry Potter, all Harry Potter movies. Of course the book is good but then I appreciate the movie more because of the magic and stuff. I can see them moving and the live actions are way better. I read the book too but since I can't really see what's happening, I prefer the movie.

Don't judge me there, I enjoyed the book too though I prefer the movie more. I like seeing the effects of magic they're making and their emotions. It's cool. 

I wonder what's your FF? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...