Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ... (26)



This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I've been gone for so long, I've been busy at work and some other things, and I just got back from an out of town work. I had a lot of fun there! Anyway for this week's STS it'll be a bit many coz I'm gonna post my un-posted books! So here:


This was given to me last Christmas 2013.

Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
Through the Ever Night - Veronica Rossi
Taken - Erin Bowman
Pivot Point - Kasie West 


I bought these books

Everneath & Everbound - Brodi Ashton


I bought these books during the Gayle Forman event and yes those are signed books!



I got approved on NetGalley!!

We Were Liars - E. Lockhart

So there... Hopefully I'll be able to finish all those!! I still have a tower of unread books! Take a look:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...