Monday, March 3, 2014

Book Review: Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Title: Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)
Author: Veronica Rossi
Publisher: Harper Collins
Published: January 28, 2014
Source: ARC



The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do--and they are just as determined to stay together.

Within the confines of a cave they're using as a makeshift refuge, they struggle to reconcile their people, Dwellers and Outsiders, who are united only in their hatred of their desperate situation. Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. Then Roar arrives in a grief-stricken fury, endangering all with his need for revenge.


Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble an unlikely team for an impossible rescue mission. Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival--he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.


In this final book in her earth-shattering Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.





Reading the whole series is worth it. I'm so glad that I was granted to have an ARC for this third book. The trilogy is something that you wanted to read and re-read. Once I'm done reading the second book I was like "I wanted to read the third book right away!!!" The adventure is awesome, in this book it includes revelations and sacrifices that really made me emotional especially when it is about Peregrine. There's this scene that I really felt sad and I wanted to cry I had so many w-h questions. Everything fits perfectly there's no flashbacks but you'll remember everything from the previous books. Aside from the book's story I would like to praise also the book cover it is so pretty and the color combination is very attractive. The title of the book portrays everything you expect from the book. As you can see -"Into the Still Blue"- from the start they are already searching for that place. The whole book is not about the search for the "Still Blue" but also it is about love and friendship.

From the start I am already fascinated with Aria and Peregrine's romance, since then I can't stop the feels! I idolized their relationship (I really hope it happens in real life). Everything looks perfect no matter what they do they still end up being together. Their romance started from being a stranger that turns in to lovers. Aria and Peregrine never fails to amaze me, I can say they perfectly fits for each other. What I hate about Aria? She's kind of selfish and stubborn but she's awesome too for she wants to save everyone who's important to her no matter what it takes. The same thing with Peregrine also known as Perry, he thinks of saving everyone especially his tribe. Peregrine is the kind of man who's going to fight for what is right and he will think of everyone first before his self. Of course who will hate Roar? I love him as much as I love Peregrine and Aria he is a great friend to both of them and he never steal Aria. He's respectful in so many ways.

“Becoming a leader wasn’t easy. It had to be earned, and that only happened over time.” 

One of the lines I love. It is so true that being a leader wasn't easy because you have to each and everyone's respect. If you don't get it what kind of leader you are right? That just means you don't know how to handle your team or people.


Well, the whole story is just so fascinating I just hope there's more... coz for me it's not enough I want to know more about Aria and Peregrine. What will happen to them next? How are they going to live in the Still Blue? So many questions in my mind that I want answers that's why I hope there's another series.


I swear I will re-read this book soon! I will just finish my to-reads. I like the series so much! I fell in love with it instantly and of course the covers!!! It's so lovely!


My Rating


Veronica Rossi's debut novel, UNDER THE NEVER SKY, will be published in over twenty-five international markets, starting on January 3rd 2012 in the United States. Film rights to the trilogy have been optioned by Warner Bros.

       




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...